Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Cove Guardian - Alicia Barajas

Alicia Barajas is a young activist and member of the Sea Shepherd Organization. She is raising money thru the sale of bracelets to be able to travel to Taiji, Japan #TheCove to observe and report the the annual dolphin and whale slaughters set to begin September 1st. 2011. The Government of Japan issues 2,200 permits annually to the fisherman of Japan to kill or capture dolphins and whales. Below is an excert of how you can help her reach her goals. All Cove Guardians are responsible for all financial costs for their arrival and stay in Taiji.

I am accepting orders through email, twitter, and facebook and accepting payments through paypal. My prices include shipping. $7.50 for one. Two for $12.00. My current prices are for the US, Canada, and UK. If there are other countries that would like to order I can check shipping. Once customers ask for an order I will give them directions on how to send me the payment via paypal. All the proceeds will be going toward my trip to Taiji as a Cove Guardian. I have alot to sell and would love for people to share the cause with their families and friends not only for my trip but for the dolphins.

Payments accepted through:
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/domethrax
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/domethrax
Email: Domethrax@aim.com


Thank you for caring about our oceans
"Saving the Seas is Saving Ourselves" Jacques Cousteau
For the Love of Dolphins
@Luv_Dolphins

No comments:

Post a Comment