Sunday, April 10, 2011

Hero

I am so honoured to be included in this video made by friends who are apart of a Bloggers Alliance for Dolphins and Whales. These Two Young People Inspire Me to Do Better EveryDay and it is heartwarming to me that they feel Inspired by my work and compassion to see an end to the capture, and slaughter of Dolphins and Whales for the Entertainment Industry.  Dolphins and Whales need to be free from slavery and they need to be left alone to live their lives in peace and harmony in our oceans.






Excert from the original post by Eric and Chasity A Family Standing Up For What They Believe In


Hero

Definition of Hero:


  • a man distinguished by exceptional courage and nobility and strength;

  • the principal character in a play or movie or novel or poem

  • champion: someone who fights for a cause 


  • These days I know that there are hero's all around us. Average people who just do the right thing. I also know that although I may find someone to be a hero, someone else might not agree. Everyone has their own idea's of what a hero is, regardless of definition. Some forgo the hero title and just call them role models. Thus, taking away the idea of super human powers and just making the person someone you should learn from and strive to be like. Regardless to how you look at it, these people should be celebrated.
      In the Activist world, there are so many people deserving of the title. From those that the world may know down to those that do so much work, but are not in the pubic eye. Today there are so many people that i look up to, for so many different reasons. I am surrounded by "Greats"! Their dedication and courage inspires me to be my best. Most of these people are there for me on a daily basis. They help lift me up when needed or are always there to just brainstorm with. I am blessed with the wisdom from the older generations and amazed by the determination of the younger ones. And although I know that none of them have super human powers, I sleep a little better at night, knowing these people are out there, fighting for our Earth.


    Stay Passionate
    For The Love of Dolphins
    @Luv_Dolphins

    No comments:

    Post a Comment